- Dual 1080P & 170°Wide Angle -The dash cam is equipped with both 1080P HD front and rear camera, which can clearly capture the details on the front and rear road and the license plate of cars. The dual 170°wide angle helps to eliminate the blind spots of your vision, providing the all-around protection to you.
- Super Capacitor & Optional GPS – Dash cam powers on and powers off when car engine is on/off. The super capacitor power source instead of lithium battery can safely withstand extreme temperature and extend the lifespan of the dash camera. The optional GPS(Not included, if you need the GPS module, please refer to the link: https://amzn.to/37GeegF) can record your driving track, speed, longitude and latitude data with customized GPS player.
- Loop Recording & G-Sensor – Seamless loop recording automatically overwrites the oldest footage with the newest file to ensure continuous recording. The gravity sensor auto locks current video when detects a sudden collision or shock, which prevents video from being overwritten. ✦Note:✦ Adjust the low sensitivity of G-sensor, otherwise the files will be easily locked to cause that micro SD card is full.
- Easy Installation & Support 128GB – Just easily need to attach the rear camera to rear windshield through extend the wire inside of the car. Supporting brand 128GB memory maximally to provide flawlessly longer time recording before loop recording begins than other dash cams. ✦Note:✦ Please format SD card on the camera before using it.
- Package & Reliable After-Sale Service – Package includes both 1080P dash cam front and rear, car charger, mini USB cable and suction cup mount. TOGUARD professional customer service will solve any issue with high quality support within 24 hours.
1. Dash cam requires a constant power supply, please plug power lead into cigarette lighter.
2. Please use a SANDISK brand Class 10, maximum support 128GB. (The SD card is not included)
3. Please format your SD card on the dash camera before using it.
4. Please adjust the low sensitivity of G-sensor, otherwise the video file will be easily locked when your car vibrates, which will cause that the SD card is full and stop recording.